A warm welcome is extended to you from all of the congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church. The following should help you understand more of who we are. We welcome you to worship to get a greater sense of our faith community.
- In the Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God
- God comes to us in two Sacraments – Holy Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- Everyone is welcome
Trinity, as an organized community of faith, is a mission outpost in a troubled world
Identity: Who We Are
Trinity Lutheran Church is about the ministry of Jesus the Christ, in Boulder, Colorado, and in the greater community and the world. We seek to be faithful to the God of the Holy Scriptures – to be disciples of the Word.
As the Body of Christ we are challenged to reassess the meaning of our discipleship to meet the changing needs of our congregation and our world. In and through all, we strive, as individuals and as a community of faith, to lead lives worthy of the calling which we have received:
taking care to trust fully in our faithful, loving God;
taking care to faithfully follow Christ’s leading.
Trinity as a faith community means its members regularly are gathered to be renewed and then sent out to make a God
shaped impact on the world.
- A safe haven in a troubled world
- Training/outfitting and a mission:
- planting the seed of faith
- challenging our old ways of thinking
- stimulating spiritual growth by providing spiritual and physical nourishment
- creating confident witnesses to the grace and love of Jesus active in our lives
- compelling us to step out in faith – daring and risking to live our identity, vision, and core values in the world
Trinity as a Faith Community and Mission Outpost values the following as core to its identity:
The presence of the Holy Spirit in, among, and around us
A place to grow and learn in faith
The foundation of our Life and Community
We Invite You
To join us for worship, education, fellowship, service, support and ministry. You do not have to be a member of Trinity to take advantage of our many opportunities. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about us, call us at 303-442-2300.