We offer free parking to our congregants and visitors, however as the structure is managed by the city we have some rules to follow.
Everyone on Sundays: Use the city garage accessed by the alley, the parking ramp leading into the garage off the alley, or in designated spots in the upper garage off Mapleton Avenue. All parking spaces are available solely for those attending Trinity worship.
Guest parking Monday – Saturday: Please park in designated spots in the upper garage off Mapleton Avenue or in the 3 spots parallel to the church Monday-Saturday. Do not park in the underground lot nor ramp.
Trinity members: Click here for a detailed parking plan including all days of the week.
- 8am-4pm Monday-Thursday
- 8am-2pm Friday
Young Children Resources
- Trinity has an upstairs cry room (the upstairs Conference Room) that allows its occupants to still hear the service
- WOW (Worship Our Way) bags are available on the tri-fold bulletin board in the narthex (Western lobby) with many child-friendly items to keep youngster’s focus
- Staffed nursery (Sunday mornings 9:15am-11:30am) for youth age 0-5 in the basement off of the north stairwell. A beeper system is in place for parents who use the nursery
- Cash or check (members preferably donate in assigned numbered offering envelopes)
- Extra envelopes are available in the pews if needed
- Electronic Fund Transfer or Credit/Debit cards here
- To donate stock or other goods, please contact the church financial secretary, Dan Breed, or the church office