CU Football parking right next to campus!
It’s $20 and close to the action!
Trinity Lutheran Church is blessed to be able to help cars park close to campus for home CU Football games. It’s the main annual fundraiser for our youth, who use these funds for camp, service projects, and charitable donations. In exchange for our services of directing close-in parking to customers of the BaseMar Shopping Center with CU fans moved to the center of the lot, the tenants allow us to keep the funds collected from drivers. Everyone wins: BaseMar shoppers and diners, business owners, CU fans, and Trinity youth!
Drivers of game day vehicles:
- Spaces are first come, first served, so arrive early.
- Enter via Baseline or Broadway and we’ll direct you to designated CU parking spots.
- If entering from 27th Way, navigate to the main lot on the west side of the shopping center.
- There is no CU parking on the east or south side of the shopping center.
- Attendants are stationed at all entry points and will helpfully direct you to the correct area.
- Cars parked for the game that are not parked in the CU parking spots may be subject to towing.
- Fans can walk to Folsom Field by using numerous pedestrian crosswalks across Baseline Road.
- Have fun, be safe, park legally and closely!